Redwood City Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Out With the Old, In With the New For Your San Mateo Home
When the time comes to replace your water heater, you need a qualified, experienced team to get the job done in a careful, professional manner. Oro Pro Plumbing Inc. is here to assist you. We are a water heater installation service in San Mateo, San Francisco, Redwood City, and the surrounding areas, that can seamlessly remove your old water heater and replace it with a new one with little downtime. Our goal is to make sure you never have to go long without hot water for your showers, dishwashing, or other chores.
Our Redwood City plumbers have experience with all major makes and models of water heaters and can help you find the best one for your home. Contact us today to learn more!
Reasons for Replacing Your Unit
Not sure if you need to replace your water heater? Oro Pro Plumbing Inc. can help you decide. We are a locally owned and operated business that isn’t in the business of upselling you on things you don’t need. When our San Mateo plumbers arrive at your home, they’ll assess your situation and provide you with all the information you need to make a confident decision about the next step. In some cases, fixing a water heater can be more expensive in the long run than outright replacing it. We’ll give you our expert opinion and ultimately leave the decision up to you.
Some reasons to replace your water heater include:
- Age of unit. Water heaters generally have a life span of 12 years, give or take a few. If your unit is approaching that age, it may be best to replace it rather than continually spend money on repairs.
- Frequent repairs. If you find yourself calling plumbers more often than normal, it may be time to consider replacing your water heater.
- Limited hot water. Over time, water heaters don’t perform as well and you may notice the amount of hot water you have access to has decreased considerably.
- Increased utility bills. Older water heater units are less efficient than newer units, which will result in more energy usage and higher utility bills. Newer models with more advanced technology will help you lower your monthly usage.
reasons to Replace Your Water Heater Before It Completely Fails
You may be thinking, why would I replace the water heater before it fails? While you can wait, there are a few points to consider on the other side of the aisle. Simply put, all water heaters will stop working eventually. It's understandable to want to wait and get your maximum water heater lifespan. However, there are a few other points to consider:
- Waiting until your water heater fails can force you to make a fast and quick decision for a replacement. If you preemtively replace the water heater, you have some time to consider your options between natural gas or electric units.
- You may find yourself without hot water. If you wait until it fails, it's likely you'll be without hot water for a period of time until you have a replacement and installation completed. A planned replacement ensures you won't have a lapse in hot water AND it's done on your schedule.
- A corroded water heater can cause damage.
- Newer water heaters may ultimately reduce your utility bills. Since water heating costs can be high, a new water heater can start returning your investment relatively quick.
There is a lot to consider, and both options - waiting for failure or replacement prior to failure - are valid. Contact our San Mateo water heater replacement and installation team today to schedule an appointment or ask questions.
If you have any questions about our services or any of our Redwood City water heater replacement and installation services, don’t hesitate to give us a call today at (650) 389-9103. We look forward to being of assistance to you!
Future Repeat Customer- MIKE M.
Highly Recommend!- PADMA R.
Super Teams to the Rescue- RAY S.
Great Service!- CATHY R
Modified Solution to Unique Problem- KAITLIN C.
Emergency Services Available
We are available around the clock when your plumbing emergencies occur. We won't leave you underwater.
Remodels & Upgrades
Our team is licensed to handled kitchen and bathroom upgrades and remodels to bring things up to code.
We work efficiently and always stand behind our work. We're happy when our customers are happy!
Fully Stocked Trucks
Our technicians come to every job prepared with the tools needed to get the job done right.